26 November 2012

Indian Summer..


I had hoped that Autumn would bring lots of opportunities to crunch leaves and document the beautiful changes of nature. Unfortunately, between the Indian Summer and the torrential rains...there wasn't much chance of capturing anything. I managed to get a few pictures that I am happy with....and thought that I would share a glimpse of Autumn...Eos Style!






















Just a peek....BECAUSE....it's time to move on into colder weather and some holiday cheer! Now is a GREAT time to get your sittings scheduled!!!...you know you want lovely pictures for your holiday cards!!
Give me a shout so we can get you on the books!! Looking forward to capturing the magic of YOUR holiday season!

Cheers and Best Wishes.
Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment